Certificate of Proficiency in Financial Planning - RFP Module 7 : Application in Financial Planning
In line with the Malaysia New Economic Roadmap which aims in part to increase a talent pool of well-trained and educated individuals in Malaysia and to address the critical need for qualified Financial Planners as to position Malaysia as the regional hub for Banking and Finance. The RFP Programme is a relevant education component for practitioners, accountants, lawyers and academics. Participants of the RFP programme who have successfully passed all the assessment and examinations shall be conferred with the prestigious RFP designation.
- Preparing students with the necessary skills and knowledge in preparing financial plans, including six steps financial planning process and RFP Financial Planning Practice Standards.
- Understand client-practitioner relationships
- Setting goals, objectives and priorities
- Gathering relevant data and information
- Analysing information and financial status
- Designing and presenting Financial plan
- Monitoring financial plan execution and review
Cheah Fun Ling
Ong Joo Lee
Grace Tan Bee Mei
For further assistance, please contact the Education Department at 03-62035899 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.