REGISTERED FINANCIAL PLANNER (RFP) - Your Pathway to Professionalism
About Shariah Registered Financial Planner (Shariah RFP)
In line with the national agenda to make Malaysia the Islamic Financial Centre and to promote advancement in Islamic transactions and businesses; MFPC has developed Shariah RFP Programme as a practical professional programme for practitioners to equip themselves with Takaful and Islamic financial planning principles and knowledge.
Y.B Dato’ Seri Mohamed Khaled Bin Nordin, Minister of Higher Education launched the Shariah RFP Programme on 21st August 2008. The Shariah RFP designation is recognized by Bank Negara Malaysia as an approved qualification for the Financial Advisor’s Licence.
Importance of the Shariah RFP Programme
- To increase and enhance the pool of Islamic Capital Market expertise through training and education.
- To provide an understanding of the influence of Shariah in the business context and prepare graduates to hold key positions in the Islamic Finance and Takaful Industries.
- To provide an international benchmark qualification that will equip candidates with a practical understanding of Islamic Financial Planning.
- To introduce more competitive and innovative Islamic financial products and services.
- To increase the awareness of Malaysia’s Islamic Financial Planning on the domestic and international levels.
For further assistance, please contact the Education Department at 03-62035899 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.