MFPC is an independent professional body established in 2004. The Council is registered under the Societies Act, 1996, with the primary aim to promoting nationwide development and enhancement of financial planning profession. MFPC provides an evolving set of Best Practice Standards and Code of Ethics that must be adhered to by Registered Financial Planner (RFP) and Shariah RFP designees. Both RFP and Shariah RFP are recognised professional designations by Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM) and Securities Commission Malaysia (SC) for Financial Adviser (FA) License and Capital Market Services License (CMSL).
In line with our expansion, we are looking for suitable candidate(s) for the position as follow;
We offer full range of innovative financial solutions products such as savings, protection and investment needs of all Malaysians. Our Wealth Planners are committed to helping people achieve their hopes and dreams for a brighter and financially secure future.
In an inspiring environment that nurtures team-spirited, dynamic and creative individuals, we strive to identify their potential and encourage them to develop their talents. We take pride in ensuring satisfaction in our people’s lives. If you are looking for a challenging environment as well as a promising and enriching future, come and join us today.
Available Job Opportunities (Vacancies)
Officer/Executive, Education & Training (Administration)
- To promote; organise and monitor conduct of professional programmes.
- To organise various activities and visits to universities and financial institutions to achieve desire student enrollments.
- To provide educational and programme counseling to students and public at large.
- To handle and manage student application and registration process.
- To identify, organise and participate in relevant education fairs, road shows and other promotional activities.
- To source and schedule time table for campaigns; activities and classes.
- To plan, implement and review sales and marketing strategies.
- To perform administrative work such as minutes writing; reports compilation; data analysis; record keeping etc.
- To assist and participate in the Council’s event i.e. conferences, classes, tournaments etc.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma and its equivalent. Working experience in a similar capacity, preferably in the education industry is preferred.
- Candidate shall recruit, motivate, train and lead teams.
- Shall be a team player, customer-focus and result-oriented.
- Able to travel within Malaysia and regional countries for promotion activities.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Excellent organisational, research and presentation skills.
- Candidate must be willing to work on weekends and long hours when required.
- A mature individual with good time management skills.
- Good Microsoft Office applications and computer skills.
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualification and experience will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested candidate are required to email or submit a comprehensive resume stating current and expected salary, a recent passport size photograph (n.r) and contact telephone number to the following address:
Human Resource Department
Malaysian Financial Planning Council
Unit 22.7, Level 22
Menara One Mont Kiara (1MK)
No. 1, Jalan Kiara, Mont Kiara
50480 Kuala Lumpur