Applicant who have prior learning experience in financial planning related programmes is eligible to apply for modular exemption for RFP programme.
Notice to Modular Exemption Applicants:
- To submit certified true copy of transcripts/results together with exemption application.
- To submit programme syllabuses and assessment methodology together with exemption application.
- The Certification and CPD Board (CCB) reserves the right to request additional/relevant documents pertaining to the exemption application and to decline exemption application on inadequate document submission/incomplete application form.
- All the standard exemption shall be granted to the relevent academic/professional qualification only if respective RFP module(s) was covered in the said programme syllabus.
- BA, BSc, Masters, PhD courses and any other qualifications, which are not listed in the exemption table, exemption(s) shall be granted on case–by–case basis.
- Maximum 6 modules shall be granted to Module–by–Module Exemption Application.
- Evaluation is based on 70% matching syllabus on aggregate basis. Applicant are required to attend module 7 class in order to complete the RFP programme.
Module Exemption Listing
Click Download Now to download the Module Exemption Listing for RFP and Shariah RFP (PDF Format) :-
|Exemption Masterlist RFP Programme 2021|
|Exemption Masterlist Shariah RFP Programme 2021|
|1st MFPC Exemption Application Guideline (New registration) 2021|