Applicant who have prior learning experience in financial planning related programmes is eligible to apply for modular exemption for RFP programme.
Notice to Modular Exemption Applicants:
- To submit certified true copy of transcripts/results together with exemption application.
- To submit programme syllabuses and assessment methodology together with exemption application.
- The Certification and CPD Board (CCB) reserves the right to request additional/relevant documents pertaining to the exemption application and to decline exemption application on inadequate document submission/incomplete application form.
- All the standard exemption shall be granted to the relevent academic/professional qualification only if respective RFP module(s) was covered in the said programme syllabus.
- BA, BSc, Masters, PhD courses and any other qualifications, which are not listed in the exemption table, exemption(s) shall be granted on case–by–case basis.
- Maximum 6 modules shall be granted to Module–by–Module Exemption Application.
- Evaluation is based on 70% matching syllabus on aggregate basis. Applicant are required to attend module 7 class in order to complete the RFP programme.
Click Download Now to download the Module Exemption Listing for RFP and Shariah RFP (PDF Format) :-
Exemption Masterlist RFP Programme 2023
Exemption Masterlist Shariah RFP Programme 2023
1st MFPC Exemption Application Guideline (New registration) 2021
To join us, please click link below
For further assistance, please contact the Education Department at 03-62035899 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org