Internship & Industry Opportunities
FINANCIAL PLANNING INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME (FPIP)
Capital Market Development Fund Initiatives
- Assists students/practitioners to be efficient, innovative and competitive.
- Develop and upgrade skills of students/practitioners
- Provide students/practitioners with relevant knowledge
- Enable students/practitioners to put into practice the knowledge
- Provide students/practitioners with professional working environment
- Contribute pool of candidates for potential employment
- Registered as member of the MFPC.
- Students that are required to undergo internship or industrial training.
- Holding/Studying a Diploma/Degree/Master/Professional programme.
- Good in writing and speaking in English.
Compensation / Allowance
- Allowance of RM300 from CMDF .
- Minimum Rm300 from participating.
- Total Allowances minimum of RM600
- Email to email@example.com
- Supporting Documents: CV/Resume, Student Confirmation letter & Result/mini transcript
Click here to download :-
To join us, please click link below
For further assistance, please contact the Education Department at 03-62035899 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org