FINANCIAL PLANNING INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME (FPIP)
Capital Market Development Fund Initiatives
- Assists students/practitioners to be efficient, innovative and competitive.
- Develop and upgrade skills of students/practitioners
- Provide students/practitioners with relevant knowledge
- Enable students/practitioners to put into practice the knowledge
- Provide students/practitioners with professional working environment
- Contribute pool of candidates for potential employment
- Registered as member of the MFPC.
- Students that are required to undergo internship or industrial training.
- Holding/Studying a Degree/Master/Professional programme.
- Good in writing and speaking in English.
Compensation / Allowance
- Allowance of RM450 from CMDF .
- Minimum Rm450 from participating company.
- Total Allowances minimum of RM900
- Applicant to apply direct to participant company.
- Upload your supporting documents to 1st MFPC Portal:
1. Photocopy IC (Front & Back )
2. Application Form
3. Student Confirmation Letter from University
4. Result/Academic Full Transcript
5. Acceptance letter from Participating Company (PC)
For assistance, please contact :-
Malaysian Financial Planning Council
Mrs Atiqah (Tel: 03- 6203 5899) | email : email@example.com